JSTMT- a Metal sheet fabrication manufacture provides press brake solutions such as, how do we choose press brake tooling with different types and prices.
Press Brake tooling Types
- Press Brake Tooling has L type. R type. U type and Z types.
- Press Brake top punch has different bending angles like 90o, 88o, 45o, 20o,15o, and Dies segments with 400mm,200,50,40,20,15,10, which total 835mm.
- Press Brake Lower Die has single V-opening and Double V-opening from 4-18mm, and R Type Lower Die, Acute Lower Die, and Flat Lower Die.
- Top punch and Lower Die has Full length and segment length. Top punch and Lower Die segments are:300,200,100,100,50,40,20,15,10mm, and full length 835mm
Press Brake Tooling has 6 Characters:
- Press Brake Tooling is made of steel with special heat treatment, it has a character of high hardness and anti-resistance. high pressure. but each tool has its limited press: ton/meter.so when we use it we should choose the tool length, which means we should calculate how much press increased for every meter, and the pressure should not more than the standard as stipulated.
- In order not to damage the press brake tooling, we decide to use the length which more than 300mm as an origin adjustment. we can use the same high punch and die after the adjustment. Segment pieces must not use for the origin adjustment. and the origin press should comply with the Amada model.
- We must use the same height press brake tooling during the bending procedure instead of different height tools.
- we should choose 30 degrees when bending acute or pressing dead point(First acute angle then press dead point).and we should choose R punch and Die for Bending R angle.
- Do not use assembly press brake tools to reduce the indention for a long working piece, instead, we should use a Single V Die, which has a wide R for less indention
- When choosing the punch and die set, we should know every parameter about the tools. and then decide to use which type of tool according to our bending profile.